Hienz RPG Minecraft Server
Login Here:
Login Here:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for members of the Hienz RPG Minecraft Server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Banning of Player

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hienz10
Owner
Owner
Hienz10

Character sheet
Town: Varsteel
Profession #1: Miner
Profession #2: Builder

Banning of Player Empty
PostSubject: Banning of Player   Banning of Player Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:12 am

If you have been online in the last 2 days you have most likely noticed some players being banned.

This is not something any of us like to do and we try to give everyone a fair chance.

We will ban people though who continually break rules and also people who disrespect the admins.

Stop arguing rules with me of all people, I made the rules... If I am telling you not to do something, just don't do it! Its not that hard. I will start banning people who want to play by their own rules and wish to ignore the admins.

Also we have some really great mods in place to see who does anything bad now. So if you want to try to ruin the game for others and greif understand you will be caught and ip banned.

We also use MCbans so any ban on our server will be logged on others and hurt your reputation.

I don't want to be a hard-ass, just follow the rules, play nice, and don't argue with admins.

Thanks.

- Hienz
Back to top Go down
https://hienzminecraftserver.board-directory.net

Banning of Player
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hienz RPG Minecraft Server :: Rules & FAQ :: Announcements-
Jump to: